1. RVNL desires to appoint a Consultant to conduct bankability study to explore the need and feasibility of Hamrapur to Rewas Port New Line (26.10 km) in Central Railway through Special Limited Tender as per the Terms Of Reference provided in Section – 3 of the bid document.
2. Cost of Bidding Document: Rs. 5,000/-, Bid Security: Rs. 30,000/-
3. Bidding documents: The interested Empanelled Bidders may purchase the bidding documents from the address in para-7 below in working hrs on all working days and time from 16-07-2012 to 13-08-2012 (upto 15:00 hrs) on payment of non-refundable cost of Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) by a crossed Demand Draft on any Scheduled bank payable at New Delhi drawn in favour of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, New Delhi.
4. Bidding Documents can also be down loaded from RVNL website www.rvnl.org from 16-07-2012 and the bids can be submitted on the down loaded document along with a separate demand draft towards the cost of bidding documents at the time of submission of bid in a separate envelope marked “Cost of Bidding Documents” failing which the offer will be summarily rejected.
5. Pre-bid meeting was held on 20-07-2012 at 16:00 hrs. at the address mentioned at para-2.4 of the RFP. However, no firm had turned up for the meeting and also no query was received from any firm.
6. Further, A&C-1 is issued in which the period of completion of study has been reduced to 10 weeks from 14 weeks.
7. Date of Receipt and opening of Bids: The completed Bids must be submitted to the address below not later than 15.00 hrs on 13-08-2012 and the same shall be opened at 15:30 hrs. on the same day in the presence of Bidders who choose to be present. RVNL will not be responsible for any delays in receiving the Bidding documents by the Bidder or receipt of Bids by RVNL. Bids submitted after 15.00 Hrs. on 13.08.2012 will not be accepted/considered under any circumstances.
8. Executive Director (Marketing)
Rail Vikas Nigam Limited
1st Floor, August Kranti Bhawan,
Bhikaji Cama Place, R.K. Puram,
New Delhi 110 066 (India)