RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LIMITED (RVNL), a Special Purpose Vehicle Company under the Companies Act, 1956, established by the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India. Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘Employer’), invites bids under single stage two packet system for the work of “Conducting Final Location Survey including preparation of detailed plans & sections and detailed Estimate, Marking Centre Line, Geotechnical Investigations and Detailed Design Engineering in connection with Electrified 3rd line of Budni (incl) KM 770.040- Itarsi (incl) KM 745.130 Project on Bhopal- Itarsi route of Bhopal Division of West Central Railway in the state of Madhya Pradesh, India.”
Estimated cost of Project: Rs. 39.07 lakhs
Proposal Security: Rs. 1.56 lakhs
Period of Completion: 10 months.
Cost of bidding document: Rs 5,000.00.
2. Bidders are advised to note the eligibility and minimum qualifying criteria specified in the Instruction to Bidders and Section 3 “ Evaluation and Qualification Criteria” of bid document.
3. Bidding documents: The interested Bidders may purchase the bidding documents from the address given below between 10:00 hrs and 17:00 hrs on all working days from 18/06/2012 to 18/07/2012 on payment of non-refundable cost of Rs. 5,000/- (Rupees Five Thousand only) by a crossed Demand Draft on any Scheduled bank payable at New Delhi drawn in favour of Rail Vikas Nigam Limited, New Delhi. Bidding documents requested by Post will be dispatched by registered speed post/courier on payment of an extra amount of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only). Rail Vikas Nigam Limited will not be held responsible for the postal delay if any, in the delivery of the documents or non-receipt of the same.
4. Bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Rs 1.91 Lakhs (Rupees One Lakh Ninety One Thousand only) in any one of the forms as specified in the bidding documents and shall have to be valid for 42 days beyond the validity of the bid.
5. Bidding Documents can also be down loaded from RVNL website www.rvnl.org from 18/06/2012 and the bids can be submitted on the down loaded document along with a separate demand draft towards the cost of bidding documents at the time of tendering in a separate envelope marked “cost of Bidding documents” failing which the offer will be summarily rejected.
Please note that if any drawings are referred in the bid document, the cost of such drawings shall be inclusive in the cost of bidding documents. For viewing the drawings and to have a copy of the same, the tenderer can contact this office on any working day. It will be the responsibility of the bidder who is submitting the bid on downloaded bidding documents to check and see any addendum/Corrigendum issued in this regard from the website from time to time and ensure submission of bid along with all addendum/Corrigendum.”
6. Pre-bid Meeting: No pre-bid meeting is proposed to be held.
7. Purchase Preference: As per extant rules in force shall not apply to Central Public Sector Enterprises.
8. Date of Receipt and opening of Bids: The completed Bids must be delivered to the address below not later than 11.00 hrs on 19/07/2012 and the same shall be opened at 11:30 hrs on the same day in the presence of Bidders who choose to be present. RVNL will not be responsible for any delays in receiving the Bidding documents by the Bidder or receipt of Bids by RVNL.
9. Address for Communication: Interested eligible Bidders may obtain further information from the below address.
CHIEF PROJECT MANAGER,
RAIL VIKAS NIGAM LIMITED,
E-7 “Kesar Kunj”, Shankar Nagar,
Near Pragati Petrol Pump,
Tel: (0755) 4289909, Fax –(0755) 2772825, 4245290
E – Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org